The following terms and conditions govern access to, and use of, this website.
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. the Retreat reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the site. Your continued use of the site after changes are made constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
2. You agree to use this site solely for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of this site by, any third party.
3. This site is provided on an “AS IS” basis and the Retreat disclaims and excludes all warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or its contents (including, without limit, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or accuracy) to the extent permitted by applicable law. In no event will the Retreat be liable for damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of, or in connection with, use of this site. the Retreat does not warrant that this site or the server that it sits on are free of viruses or bugs or that the materials contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error free and the Retreat accepts no liability in this regard. Any material downloaded, or information obtained, from the site is downloaded and used entirely at your own risk and you are responsible for any such use or the consequences of any downloading.
4. This website is designed to comply with English law. If any of these Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then to the extent that the Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such terms shall be deemed deleted from the clause and the remaining provisions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and binding on you.
5. The Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You agree that any dispute arising under the Terms and Conditions or from use of the site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
6. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you are not permitted to access this site and should cease any such use immediately.
The copyright and all other intellectual property in the Retreat’s site and its contents are owned by, or licensed to, the Retreat.
You are entitled to view the Retreat’s website, download and use information on the site and print out a single hard copy of any part of the site solely for your own private use. Any other use is strictly prohibited without the Retreat’s prior written consent.